Concept: The Tripp Trapp is an ingenious chair designed to sit babies/children of any age and to fit right up to the dining table, bringing the child into the heart of the family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside. A variety of accessories allows the proper and comfortable use throughout the different life stages, from birth to adulthood. The adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates, ensuring ergonomic seating positions.
- The Chair That Grows With The Child - Chair For Life
- Brings your baby/child to the dining table and closer to the family for connection and bonding
- The original and iconic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category (featured in the MOMA)
- Sits babies/children of any age with recommended corresponding accessories
- Adjustable seat and footplate for optimal and ergonomic support of back and legs, at any age
- Easy to assemble and adjust
- Easy to clean
- Holds up to 300 lb
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Water-based, non-toxic paint. No harmful substances, free of toxic chemicals and formaldehyde, bisphenol and phthalates
- Wide array of color choices in both, beech and oak wood
- Solid construction and wood from renewable forests
- Made in Europe
- Tripp Trapp Chair
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 49 x 79 x 46 / 19,3" x 31,1" x 18,1"
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 7 / 15,4
- Suitable for age in months: >36
- Suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 110 / 242,5
All car seats, strollers, furniture and gear items must be sealed and in original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange. These products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.