An ABC of Families - Board Book
Whether you have two dads, an adopted brother, three stepsisters, or divorced parents, every family is the perfect family. This important book helps the youngest children explore complicated concepts in an accessible, fun, and memorable way. Each entry is explained with clear, simple language, and teaches kids about important concepts in a way that's easy to understand. Bright, colorful artwork shows people of all different kinds, in all different types of families.
- A is for Adoption. You didn't come from me, but you were made for me.
- B is for Blended family. Yours, mine, and ours, blended together to create one family.
- C is for Co-parenting. Parenting together, but apart.
A sister title to An ABC of Equality, this book shows us how to celebrate our differences, share kindness, and understand the world.
- Author: Abbey Williams
- Illustrator: Paulina Morgan
- Pages: 52
- Age: 2 - 5 years
- Dimensions: 5.45 x 1.5 x 6.45 inches