Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads
An indispensable survival manual for guys entering the trenches of fatherhood, Be Prepared is loaded with one-of-a-kind insights, MacGyver-esque tips and tricks, and no-nonsense advice for mastering the first year as a dad.
Finally, a book that teaches men all the things they really need to know about fatherhood...including how to:
- Change a baby at a packed sports stadium
- Create a decoy drawer full of old wallets, remote controls, and cell phones to throw baby off the scent of your real gear
- Stay awake (or at least upright) at work
- Babyproof a hotel room in four minutes flat
- Construct an emergency diaper out of a towel, a sock, and duct tape