Cindy the Bellflower is a natural rubber teether, bath, & sensory play toy! Its ring makes it easy for little hands to grasp while teething or creative play. A wide variety of textures also help stimulate the senses and soothe teething gums. And it's easy to hang from a strap for ease of use at home or on the go!
Oli & Carol products are made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp, and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand-painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Their products follow all international safety regulations and standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of their designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects, and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social projects.
Washing & Care
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Their toys must be stored in a dry place. As with any natural product, toys might start to mold if left in a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave in direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Their products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what make each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove the packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
My 4-month-old daughter loves this teether, she is just on the cusp of getting her first tooth. The teether is beautiful and my toddler son actually likes playing with it too. Obviously a bit spendy but we splurged for Christmas :)