Micro Fleece SleepSack Swaddle - Pink by Halo
Halo: The Safer Way to Swaddle
The Halo SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the startle reflex. And, it's the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack Wearable Blanket when it's time to stop swaddling.
Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle / SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap. 100% polyester micro fleece. Newborn fits 6-12 lbs, Small fits 13-18 lbs.
- 3-way adjustable swaddle adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes. No need to unswaddle.
- Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Machine wash with like colors. Close fastener strips before washing.
- 100% Polyester Micro-fleece | TOG 3