Citrus oils are a wonderful way to enhance mood and emotional balance in addition to helping boost physical and mental energy levels. They work on the brainâs chemicals and hormones resulting in an improved mood. Citrus oils contain antioxidant properties that help neutralize free radicals. Free radicals are responsible for damage to cells and tissues.
Citrus antioxidants help to boost and relieve stress on the immune system. Several citrus oils can also help to reduce feelings or anxiety and irritability, as well as other mood disorders.
Our CBD is a full spectrum cannabinoid extract (includes CBC, CBCA, CBG, CBGA, CBD, CBDA) with only trace amounts of THC so there is no âhighâ to be concerned about.Â The full spectrum of cannabinoids works together to provide a more well-rounded effect.
- Local USA Grown Hemp (Wisconsin/Minnesota). Nothing from Overseas
- Pharmaceutical Grade Hemp â Not Industrial Grade
- MCT Oil Base
- All Natural
- Some people take as little as 1-2mg of CBD per dosing and some take 20+ depending on their situation.Â For those seeking higher amounts per serving, our CBD 1500 should be considered as it provides a high number of milligrams of CBD at a lower price per milligram.
- MCT Oil from Coconut, Hemp Extract (containing CBD and cannabinoids), Natural Flavoring: All of our cannabidiol (CBD) oil is extracted from GMO-FREE Hemp which has been grown using total organic growing practices.Â We use cold CO2 extraction which is the purest and cleanest technology available. We do not heat our extract during processing beyond the safe point so as not to cause any damage to it.Â Our process takes a little more work, but we believe in delivering only the Highest Quality CBD Hemp Oil on the market.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We stand behind our products, as we know we are delivering the highest quality CBD products on the market. Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not experiencing the benefits you want or simply are not happy with your results, please arrange to send your order back within 60 days of purchase and we will refund your purchase price. You will need to email us for an RGA ## (Return Goods Authorization).
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email email@example.com to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.