Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+ - Family Size 6 oz
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating since 2010 Free of biologically harmful chemicals.
- No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation - Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Founding member Sun Safety Coalition Gluten free (third-party verified)
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
- More awards than any other sun care line
Featured in: Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (top pick), Men's Health (top pick), Competitor, Backpacker (Top Pick), Standard, People Magazine (Must haves), Pharmacy Times, Men's Journal (top pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump (Top pick), Favored.by (Top Pick), Times Square, The Daily Green, YNN News, Denver News (Must haves), Triathlete, Cribsie and Red Hat Product Finalist. Eco - Excellence Finalist. Silver Award NAPPA, Baby Maternity Magazine (Top pick), Babble (Top 10 Best), Its a Belly (Seal of Excellence), Metro Moms (Hottest Product), Green Scene Mom (Winner) and a whole lot of blog reviews...