Made exclusively for our iconic chair, Tripp Trapp® Storage is perfect for small spaces. Designed to attach seamlessly onto Tripp Trapp®, it neatly holds baby´s mealtime must-haves; and keep bibs and toys where you can find them. Later, as your child grows, they can keep their games and art supplies in their favorite chair, ready to use at family time around the table. This means that Tripp Trapp® Storage can be utlized for the lifecycle of your Tripp Trapp® chair, from newborn into adulthood. Tripp Trapp® Storage can be easily removed from the chair and placed on the floor or on the table where children play and interact. This product can be used with Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after 2003 and is compatible with all Tripp Trapp® accessories too! PLEASE NOTE: When combining this product with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set, always attach the Tripp Trapp® Storage first.
- Safely and easily attaches to Tripp Trapp® chairs, tool-free
- Convenient storage that keeps meal time must-haves close at hand
- Provides space for toys and art supplies as your child grows
- The right height for toddlers to reach
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe and BPA-free
- Design: Peter Opsvik
- Flexible storage solution that lasts throughout the lifecycle of the chair
- Space efficient and perfect for small spaces.
- PLEASE NOTE: When combining this product with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set, always attach the Tripp Trapp® Storage first.
- Easily attaches to Tripp Trapp® chairs, tool-free.
- Easily detaches so your child can remove the storage and place it on the table or floor.
- Convenient for keeping meal time must-haves close at hand.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe.
- BPA-free, durable plastic.
- Holds up to 1 kg / 2.2 lb.
- Keeps baby´s toys or children's art supplies organized.
- The right height for toddlers to reach.
- Compatible with all Tripp Trapp® accessories.
- When used with the baby set, Tripp Trapp® Storage must be attached before placing the baby set rail onto the chair.
- Fits all Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after 2003.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.